Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Checking in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Checking in   Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Just checking in. Seeing how things are. Well everything looks the same. I know Claire left well yeah. Razz Read her comment but then it got deleted blah blah blah, let's cut to the point. Hows everyone?
I'll be on the forum till' Sunday so.....then I would leave on monday.

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Well i am good i have to go to pre uni new colledge to study for selecive!
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 am

Lol, good to here. xD
Well I'll be going tomorrow. So yeah.
Forum seems so active.
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
dance club pengy

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 pm

babyCP wrote:
Lol, good to here. xD
Forum seems so active.
Yeah, it's pretty active!
Spoiler:

When will you be back again? Not that I care, because we'll talk on Penguin Planet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Hershey8465 wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Lol, good to here. xD
Forum seems so active.
Yeah, it's pretty active!
Spoiler:

When will you be back again? Not that I care, because we'll talk on Penguin Planet! Very Happy
I will miss claire. Me and her can catch up on CPP. Anyways I don't know whens the next time I'll visit. Probably september, but this is my last post for today. Bye bye until september. Crying or Very sad

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 pm

bUT CLAIRE14 BANNED ME IN HER HANGOUT THING
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 pm

WHAT? She banned you on what?
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:39 am

her website hangout http://friendsarea.ning.com/
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am

Okay, well thats not my problem. And I need to stop posting here. XD
Byeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 am

Bye but why?
Are u like because Claire14 ios leaving you're leaving to?
Stop copying her whatever she does she is not a child nymore sh is 14.
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm

No I am not copying claire. I am nearly 13 aswell actually and Jonasbnick doesn't even care about this forum. It's DEAD. Your the only active one. So why should I still be here?
Back to top Go down
XdBoYxD2010

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

uhhhh babycp... Claire is 14 going on 15...... and theres 17 year old's i talk to on chat... that plays cp..... clair is just tired of cp... and going through a very very hard time....
~jonasbnick~

lol click the click me for nothing
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinblvd.forumotions.net
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:13 am

I think jonasbnick is right so yeah.
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:25 pm

jonasbnick wrote:
uhhhh babycp... Claire is 14 going on 15...... and theres 17 year old's i talk to on chat... that plays cp..... clair is just tired of cp... and going through a very very hard time....
~jonasbnick~
And you think I'm not? Is it like a crime to leave Cyberpenguins? Can't you just let me leave?
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Leave now u said u are going then go stop writing here.
If u said u are going.
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 am

Don't tell me to leave now. I can leave when I want. So don't tell me what to flippin do. NOW I KNOW WHY CLAIRE LEFT. >.>
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Why?
It's not because of me.
U said u are gonna leave and u don't have to tell me what to do and whta to write.
Back to top Go down
idog882

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:20 am

babyCP wrote:
Don't tell me to leave now. I can leave when I want. So don't tell me what to flippin do. NOW I KNOW WHY CLAIRE LEFT. >.>

Guys drop it. Babycp- Jonasbnick hasn't been editing because he has a blog now, and it's rather difficult to keep track of so many things. I don't care if you leave or stay but just stop fighting alright? Pufflelover, Babycp, drop it. We are trying to let you leave but apparently you just think we're soooo awesome. Razz If you can leave when you "flipping" want, then why don't you wnt to leave now? Don't bother to come back in September. you And actually I don't think you're going through a hard time, because you're being rather snotty right now. And I DON'T think you know why Claire left. So why don't you just back off, shut up, and go already?
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Penguin pilot

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

idog882 wrote:
babyCP wrote:

Guys drop it. Babycp- Jonasbnick hasn't been editing because he has a blog now, and it's rather difficult to keep track of so many things. I don't care if you leave or stay but just stop fighting alright? Pufflelover, Babycp, drop it. We are trying to let you leave but apparently you just think we're soooo awesome. Razz If you can leave when you "flipping" want, then why don't you wnt to leave now? Don't bother to come back in September. you And actually I don't think you're going through a hard time, because you're being rather snotty right now. And I DON'T think you know why Claire left. So why don't you just back off, shut up, and go already?
You don't know whats going on and I for once do know why Claire left. So don't say I never knew. Ban me if you want because all I know is the forum was going to get hacked. Why do you think I was leaving? Exactly. You guys don't know nothing yet. But this is the reason I was leaving. So the people on who were going to hack Cyberpenguins don't hack me but sooner or later you will get hacked and I don't care if you don't believe me. Cause I swear I'm telling the truth and if you want me to leave then fine. But becareful. No point in replying back. I'm gone and I won't come back since none of you guys want me back...
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

babyCP wrote:
idog882 wrote:
babyCP wrote:

You don't know whats going on and I for once do know why Claire left. So don't say I never knew. Ban me if you want because all I know is the forum was going to get hacked. Why do you think I was leaving? Exactly. You guys don't know nothing yet. But this is the reason I was leaving. So the people on who were going to hack Cyberpenguins don't hack me but sooner or later you will get hacked and I don't care if you don't believe me. Cause I swear I'm telling the truth and if you want me to leave then fine. But becareful. No point in replying back. I'm gone and I won't come back since none of you guys want me back...
Whatever, Whatever, Whatever, Whatever
Don't cear, Don't cear, Don't cear.
P.S this website never ever gonna be hacked Razz
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

Location : If your reading this your a STALKER thats right I said the s word!!

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Who knows? She maybe right!

Pirate penguin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm

How do u know? U hardly come on this website.
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am

ITS A POSIBLE GEEZE!

dance club pengy

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Ya! It did get hacked so whos smart now! I don't care how old this topic is, BabyCP was absultly right, and Pufflelover, you were wrong. So just stop thinking your always the right one! I'm tired of you thinking you are always right! It's driving me mad! All that matters is this website did get hacked! And Allie may not come on this website offten, but she was right! Now she is the one coming on everyday and you just quit on this forum!

~3oh3

PS: No offence but I can be mean. And I'm sorry if this offended you but I want to stand up for my friends! BabyCP (even though we had some rough times) and Allie are my friends! So don't you diss them!
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Pufflelover I come on some times and I have to say most of the time you were posting you were being mean to SOMEONE! It did get hacked it said some cuss words and stuff it was hacked by the walrus.

dance club pengy

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Nope, no cuss words. Just a whole lot of sex slang. I wouls not repeat it here.

~3oh3
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm

No it said the f-bomb + b word...

dance club pengy

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Oh, I didn't see that. Point is that PuffleLover, you should stop messing with people especilly my homies. So please, learn how to keep your temper down.

~3oh3
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Yes! I totally agree lol

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 pm

I think this is over. No one is coming back. The forum is dead. I don't know why... I still believe that this forum can be filled with happy people that don't fight. Im giving up on it. it's like a person, and you see then walking on a frozen lake.. the person is my belief. but it's walking on thin ice. the minute the person falls through, my belief is dead. I don't know how we can bounce back. Im starting... to think... that the forum is just going to run down from here. I don't think, Im going to bother posting anymore. I feel like I have said a lot already, but really... This is just the beginning of what I am thinking. I feel like there are too many fights going on. why is this happening? Are there people that just will never get along? Do people hate each other? I don't know. i don't think anyone knows. I don't think... that XdBoYxD knows what is going on. I think he zoned out of this forum, months ago. This forum is probably some thing, that feels like history to him. The first day I joined this forum, I though this was one of those great forums where everyone was active, and no one would ever fight. My 1st belief in that fell too soon after that. That was right before I became a Mod. maybe... I was made a mod... because I was one of the only ones coming back. they needed another. Then, I found out, that my 2nd belief had been dead for a very long time. I obviously never looked at the the posts that had been posted while i was inactive (that was a pretty short period of time, but I didn't come on at all.) I have said enough, and I have said what I have been thinking.I am probably not writing much more about this, so take what I am saying as my total opinion. I could right on and on about my opinion on this, but I chose not to. So, if someone comes back, for the fighting stops... maybe my person... It can take one step towards the shore.

Clindy.

He He He!\/
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 am

Clindy wrote:
I think this is over. No one is coming back. The forum is dead. I don't know why... I still believe that this forum can be filled with happy people that don't fight. Im giving up on it. it's like a person, and you see then walking on a frozen lake.. the person is my belief. but it's walking on thin ice. the minute the person falls through, my belief is dead. I don't know how we can bounce back. Im starting... to think... that the forum is just going to run down from here. I don't think, Im going to bother posting anymore. I feel like I have said a lot already, but really... This is just the beginning of what I am thinking. I feel like there are too many fights going on. why is this happening? Are there people that just will never get along? Do people hate each other? I don't know. i don't think anyone knows. I don't think... that XdBoYxD knows what is going on. I think he zoned out of this forum, months ago. This forum is probably some thing, that feels like history to him. The first day I joined this forum, I though this was one of those great forums where everyone was active, and no one would ever fight. My 1st belief in that fell too soon after that. That was right before I became a Mod. maybe... I was made a mod... because I was one of the only ones coming back. they needed another. Then, I found out, that my 2nd belief had been dead for a very long time. I obviously never looked at the the posts that had been posted while i was inactive (that was a pretty short period of time, but I didn't come on at all.) I have said enough, and I have said what I have been thinking.I am probably not writing much more about this, so take what I am saying as my total opinion. I could right on and on about my opinion on this, but I chose not to. So, if someone comes back, for the fighting stops... maybe my person... It can take one step towards the shore.

Clindy.
No offense but I have been thinking that for like a really long time.
I gave up months ago XD
Once I got the Mrs. Allie207 thing I'm like its over!

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 am

Clindy wrote:

Clindy.
I zooned out yes why cuz back in april 2009 "this year" on easter eve at midnight my forum the orginal"cyberpenguins" was hacked by walrus i just didnt want it to happen again u can see for urself [url]Cyberpenguins.forumotion.net[/url]
and im back for good

lol click the click me for nothing
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinblvd.forumotions.net
Allie207
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 am

YAY!!
Plus love the new theme!

PostSubject: Re: Checking in   

Back to top Go down

Checking in
Page 1 of 1